Sunday, August 5, 2007

First Birthday as a Daddy

So I started out the day with the grand plan of taking the triplets for a run, while Mom and Ann showered. 10 minutes into the run, Joseph decided he had enough, 2minutes later Charlie decided he agreed with Joe. So for our return trip I had two sirens on full volume. My favorite unsolicited comment from a woman walking under an umbrella to avoid the 7:30am sun was, "so hot" with a tisk, tisk tisk. I truly appreciated her feedback. Grace was actually smiling in the middle. Maybe I need to consider buying a single jogging stroller, then the happiest (or saddest) baby can come with me?

I then took the dogs for a walk just to get them to calm down before Lori came over. Didn't really work We've got a couple pictures below. After Lori's visit Charlie and I took a nap together. Well in all truth, Charlie, Maddie, Ginger and I were napping for awhile.

To cap the day off Ann and I went out on a date. Last night Paige was nice enough to volunteer for babysitting duty with Mom. So Ann and I went to see Harry Potter. Ann has a little thing for Matt Damon but the Borne Ultimatum was so out. Too bad. We came home and ate Ann's Red Carpet cake, fed the kiddos and went to bed...All in all a very happy birthday.

No comments:

David's Pregnant Ladies

David's Pregnant Ladies
Dawne is 35weeks and Ann is 31weeks

Stand Tall

Stand Tall
Charlie and Joe say look "no hands"

Joe

Joe
Up pops a happy baby

Charlie

Charlie
showing off his teeth

Grace

Grace
Loving the new wagon

Sleeping in the Daddy-Lounger

Sleeping in the Daddy-Lounger
Grace was soooo tired