Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No fun pictures from last weekend

We had our first run of stomach flu through the family. Looks like I brought a bug back with me from Chicago. I was sick on Thursday and Friday...I finally ate solid food again Saturday night. My plans to stay sequestered in the bedroom were for naught.

Joe was a little fussy Sunday afternoon, so I picked him up. I think that must have been a signal to unleash hell. Projectile mac, cheese, and pears...all over me. Then Sunday night Charlie and Grace decided strawberry yogurt wasn't the best idea for dinner. So Sunday night was very, very bad...Charlie was miserable and dry heaving. Grace blew out a diaper. Joe was generally awnry.

Yesterday was a pedialyte day. no vomiting by the afternoon.

Today they seem much better, but Maria's (daytime) son was sick (actually allergies). So that was the last few days and the reason we don't have any new pictures.

No comments:

David's Pregnant Ladies

David's Pregnant Ladies
Dawne is 35weeks and Ann is 31weeks

Stand Tall

Stand Tall
Charlie and Joe say look "no hands"

Joe

Joe
Up pops a happy baby

Charlie

Charlie
showing off his teeth

Grace

Grace
Loving the new wagon

Sleeping in the Daddy-Lounger

Sleeping in the Daddy-Lounger
Grace was soooo tired